Blue Lightning is committed to providing accessible telecommunications and broadband to customers and has been since 1951. We are proud to offer two assistance programs to help those in need stay connected to what matters most.
AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM (ACP)
Who is eligible for ACP?
A member of the household must meet at least one of the criteria below:
- Income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in Free and Reduced School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Participates in assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, FPHA, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution on Indian Reservations
1) Apply online at https://www.fcc.gov/acp
*Ensure information used in the online application matches the information provided to Blue Lightning
2) Print or save the approval page with your information and Application ID to claim your benefit
3) Print the enrollment disclosure form.
4) Claim your benefit by visiting any Blue Lightning store or by calling (970) 483-7343
Current Blue Lightning Lifeline Subscribers
Current Lifeline Subscribers do not need to complete the ACP Online Application but do need to complete the Affordable Connectivity Application for Blue Lightning Service.
Transfer ACP Benefit
If you are already receiving the ACP benefit from another provider and wish to transfer this benefit to your services with Blue Lightning, please complete this form.
You can learn more about the benefit, including eligibility and enrollment information, by visiting affordableconnectivity.gov, or by calling the ACP Helpline at (877)384-2575.
Consumer Complaints regarding the ACP can be filed at: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov or by calling 888-CALL-FCC (888-225-5322)
For questions about Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program, please contact us at 970-483-7343.
Lifeline is an FCC program that helps make telecommunications services more affordable for low-income consumers. Lifeline provides qualifying subscribers with a discount on monthly voice and internet service.
How it works?
Lifeline assistance provides up to a $9.25 monthly discount on Voice or Internet service.