Lifeline subscribers may receive unlimited local calling at a discount of $9.25.
Eligible customers may obtain Toll Blocking or Limited Toll Blocking free of charge. The Company’s voice lifeline plan does not include any free minutes of use for toll. Eligible customers that elect to take Toll Blocking will not be required to pay a service deposit.
- The discounts are applicable only on the end user’s principal residence line.
- One discount per household for eligible participants is allowed. Discount is applicable towards primary residential connections only. The telephone service must be listed in your name. A household is everyone who lives together at your address as one economic unit.
- Service is non-transferable.
- Participant must be verified eligible prior to participation.
- With income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Participating in any of the following programs: Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (a.k.a. Food Stamps), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8), Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), National School Lunch Program’s free lunch program, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families .
- Lifeline subscribers must re-certify eligibility each year.
Please contact our office at 970-483-7343 for information and to get signed up.